Isolux Corsán offers its customers specialised maintenance services in six principal sectors:
- Industrial. Maintenance of medium-voltage lines, boilers and processing equipment.
- Power grids and networks. Maintenance of overhead cabling, pylons, generation and transformation stations and substations.
- Telecommunication networks. Maintenance of data processing centres and sites.
- Singular buildings. Integrated maintenance of energy efficiency systems, data processing centres and air-conditioning, electricity and communications facilities.
- Urban and environmental services.
- Maintenance and operation of solar PV plants. Development and operation of centralised management systems and on-site maintenance of entire facilities.
Isolux Corsán is responsible for the maintenance of Terminal 4 (Barajas Airport, Madrid). It also carries out the maintenance work on several regional power grids and networks for Endesa, Iberdrola and Hidrocantábrico, the three largest electrical utilities in Spain.