Start of main content
10 results. Showing from 1 to 10
First Japanese PV project developed by Grupo T-Solar and built by Isolux Corsan starts operation
November 7, 2016
- The 31.2 MWp PV plant has an investment of nearly €90 million and will generate 34 GWh per year.
- Gunma plant will reduce emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere by 12,000 tons* per year
Isolux Corsan has been awarded contracts to build 290 kilometers of transmission lines in India
November 1, 2016
- The first Project will be the construction of 70 km of 220 kV transmission lines in Kaithal, Kurukshetra and Karn and has a Budget of €5.5 million
Isolux Corsan obtains the judicial homologation for its restructuring plan
October 27, 2016
The refinancing plan, which already had support from over 92% of bondholders and major creditor banks, has been ratified by the judicial authorities.
Isolux Corsan sells a wind farm in Argentina for 25 million dollars to Sideli and Sidsel
October 19, 2016
- The sale of the four phases of Loma Blanca Wind Farm is part of the plan of divestments
Isolux Corsán presents the organizational structure of the new phase
September 8, 2016
The Executive Chairman of Isolux Corsán, Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta, has announced today the new organizational structure, which significantly reduces the number of managers, simpler and which strengthens the management capacity of the regional business units. The new organization was approved by the Board of Directors following a favorable report from the Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
Isolux Corsan will expand the water network in two districts of Peru for $102 million
August 30, 2016
- The contract includes the construction of the main water lines and sewage in Lurigancho and San Antonio de Huarochiri.
- The project will benefit 140 communities totaling 75,000 persons
Isolux Corsan will build a stretch of NH-74 in India for €113M
August 23, 2016
- The new awardig includes the improvement and extension of two to four lanes in the 72 kilometers of Highway NH-74 running between Haridwar and Nagina, in the States of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh as well as track maintenance for 4 years.
- This work adds to the expansion and rehabilitation of 48 kilometers of the NH-75 Highway in the State of Karnataka, with a budget of 80 million euros
TECNA, a subsidiary of Isolux Corsan signs the contract for the Balance of Plant of the Reactor Carem 25 in Argentina
August 17, 2016
- The project consists of a prototype nuclear power plant of the SMR type.
- The output is 33 MWe.
- TECNA’s involvement in the CAREM Project exceeds 105 millon Euros.
- The contract EPC should be executed within a 30 months schedule.
- TECNA is the main contractor for the plant’s complete secondary and tertiary systems Argentina announces investments for two new nuclear plants.
- TECNA has worked in the the previous three
Requirements in the transfer of the Notes
August 9, 2016
Summary of requirements in connection with a potential transfer of the Notes.
Isolux Corsan Will Build its Second Solar Plant in the US
August 1, 2016
- The photovoltaic project, with a budget of more than USD 50 million, will have a lifespan of 25 years and will produce up to 1,900 GWh.
- The company built and currently manages another US solar power plant in El Centro, California.
- Isolux Corsan Group has constructed a total of 740 MW of installed PV capacity around the world.
End of main content