Start of main content
10 results. Showing from 1 to 10
Isolux Corsán presents the organizational structure of the new phase
September 8, 2016
The Executive Chairman of Isolux Corsán, Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta, has announced today the new organizational structure, which significantly reduces the number of managers, simpler and which strengthens the management capacity of the regional business units. The new organization was approved by the Board of Directors following a favorable report from the Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
Isolux Corsan will expand the water network in two districts of Peru for $102 million
August 30, 2016
- The contract includes the construction of the main water lines and sewage in Lurigancho and San Antonio de Huarochiri.
- The project will benefit 140 communities totaling 75,000 persons
Isolux Corsan will build a stretch of NH-74 in India for €113M
August 23, 2016
- The new awardig includes the improvement and extension of two to four lanes in the 72 kilometers of Highway NH-74 running between Haridwar and Nagina, in the States of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh as well as track maintenance for 4 years.
- This work adds to the expansion and rehabilitation of 48 kilometers of the NH-75 Highway in the State of Karnataka, with a budget of 80 million euros
TECNA, a subsidiary of Isolux Corsan signs the contract for the Balance of Plant of the Reactor Carem 25 in Argentina
August 17, 2016
- The project consists of a prototype nuclear power plant of the SMR type.
- The output is 33 MWe.
- TECNA’s involvement in the CAREM Project exceeds 105 millon Euros.
- The contract EPC should be executed within a 30 months schedule.
- TECNA is the main contractor for the plant’s complete secondary and tertiary systems Argentina announces investments for two new nuclear plants.
- TECNA has worked in the the previous three
Requirements in the transfer of the Notes
August 9, 2016
Summary of requirements in connection with a potential transfer of the Notes.
Isolux Corsan Will Build its Second Solar Plant in the US
August 1, 2016
- The photovoltaic project, with a budget of more than USD 50 million, will have a lifespan of 25 years and will produce up to 1,900 GWh.
- The company built and currently manages another US solar power plant in El Centro, California.
- Isolux Corsan Group has constructed a total of 740 MW of installed PV capacity around the world.
Update on the restructuring process
August 1, 2016
As previously announced, the Company has entered into a Restructuring Agreement with the overwhelming support of its financial creditors.
Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta takes over the presidency of Isolux Corsan
July 29, 2016
- The new Management Board is composed of seven independent and two executives.
- The majority support of banks and bondholders opens a new phase.
Isolux Corsan obtains the support of the majority of the banks and bondholders for the restructuring plan
July 28, 2016
- The 89.4% of creditors signed the refinancing agreement.
- Banks will immediately inject €150 million for the recovery of normal pace of operations
Final data of adhesion to the Refinancing Agreement of Isolux Corsan
July 28, 2016
The consolidated adhesion percentage is 89.4%.
End of main content