Start of main content
10 results. Showing from 1 to 10
Isolux has hired Alvarez & Marsal as advisors for the restructuring process
April 10, 2017
Isolux Corsán avoids the declaration of bankruptcy by filing the communication foreseen under rule 5 bis of the Spanish Insolvency Act
March 31, 2017
• The decision does not affect the maintenance of the activity or the ability to perform operations.
• The issuance of the annual accounts has been postponed until the negotiations regarding new financing are closed.
The Board of Directors of Isolux delay the formulation of its annual account until March 31
March 28, 2017
Isolux colaborates fully with the justice system in the investigation of allegedly irregular behaviour
March 1, 2017
Isolux awarded two new railways projects in India
February 16, 2017
- The contracts having a Budget of 45 million euros
Isolux awarded contracts in Argentina for a total value of 148 millon euros
January 19, 2017
- The first project, with a budget of 94 million euros, is the construction of the Paseo del Bajo Viaduct, section- A in Buenos Aires.
- The second infrastructure includes the execution of several stretch in the National Route 3 of the province of Chubut
Isolux awarded the construction of a hospital in Nicaragua for €56 million
January 13, 2017
- It will be Isolux's first project in Nicaragua
- The new building is designed with the highest standards of bioclimatic, eco-efficient and sustainable architecturee
Banks and bondholders account for 91.4% of the capital of the new Isolux
December 23, 2016
First Japanese PV project developed by Grupo T-Solar and built by Isolux Corsan starts operation
November 7, 2016
- The 31.2 MWp PV plant has an investment of nearly €90 million and will generate 34 GWh per year.
- Gunma plant will reduce emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere by 12,000 tons* per year
Isolux Corsan has been awarded contracts to build 290 kilometers of transmission lines in India
November 1, 2016
- The first Project will be the construction of 70 km of 220 kV transmission lines in Kaithal, Kurukshetra and Karn and has a Budget of €5.5 million
End of main content