Start of main content
10 results. Showing from 1 to 10
Isolux awarded two new railways projects in India
February 16, 2017
- The contracts having a Budget of 45 million euros
Isolux awarded contracts in Argentina for a total value of 148 millon euros
January 19, 2017
- The first project, with a budget of 94 million euros, is the construction of the Paseo del Bajo Viaduct, section- A in Buenos Aires.
- The second infrastructure includes the execution of several stretch in the National Route 3 of the province of Chubut
Isolux awarded the construction of a hospital in Nicaragua for €56 million
January 13, 2017
- It will be Isolux's first project in Nicaragua
- The new building is designed with the highest standards of bioclimatic, eco-efficient and sustainable architecturee
Banks and bondholders account for 94.57% of the capital of the new Isolux
December 23, 2016
First Japanese PV project developed by Grupo T-Solar and built by Isolux Corsan starts operation
November 7, 2016
- The 31.2 MWp PV plant has an investment of nearly €90 million and will generate 34 GWh per year.
- Gunma plant will reduce emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere by 12,000 tons* per year
Isolux Corsan has been awarded contracts to build 290 kilometers of transmission lines in India
November 1, 2016
- The first Project will be the construction of 70 km of 220 kV transmission lines in Kaithal, Kurukshetra and Karn and has a Budget of €5.5 million
Isolux Corsan obtains the judicial homologation for its restructuring plan
October 27, 2016
The refinancing plan, which already had support from over 92% of bondholders and major creditor banks, has been ratified by the judicial authorities.
Isolux Corsan sells a wind farm in Argentina for 25 million dollars to Sideli and Sidsel
October 19, 2016
- The sale of the four phases of Loma Blanca Wind Farm is part of the plan of divestments
Isolux Corsán presents the organizational structure of the new phase
September 8, 2016
The Executive Chairman of Isolux Corsán, Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta, has announced today the new organizational structure, which significantly reduces the number of managers, simpler and which strengthens the management capacity of the regional business units. The new organization was approved by the Board of Directors following a favorable report from the Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
Isolux Corsan will expand the water network in two districts of Peru for $102 million
August 30, 2016
- The contract includes the construction of the main water lines and sewage in Lurigancho and San Antonio de Huarochiri.
- The project will benefit 140 communities totaling 75,000 persons
End of main content